SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

North Fulton Gives Thanks.

Courtesy Neighbor Newspapers

Every year we give thanks around the table for our blessings. Several residents shared their annual Thanksgiving messages with us. Best wishes for a happy holiday from the Neighbor Newspaper family:

Todd Ashley, MiltonExecutive Assistant District Attorney

When I awake each morning, I am thankful that God has given me another day to enjoy the many blessings He has bestowed upon me.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my family and friends. Without them, I would be lost. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve my community each day as a Fulton County assistant district attorney. A free society depends on enforcement of its laws and I am proud to serve along side the distinguished officers of north Fulton.

I am thankful for the men and women in the Armed Forces who provide the blanket of liberty under which we all live. I am thankful that we have a free press, free elections and the right to speak without fear of government reprisal.

And I would like to wish everyone a joyous holiday season.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he is thankfull for his experience with milton council people?

Anonymous said...

Probably hasen't gotten any action lately?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Probably dosent want any more from the jungle lady?