SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Monday, November 02, 2009

Milton Trusts Tina: Proven Leadership and Dedication All of Milton


News From Tina D'Aversa

Dear Milton Neighbor,

Milton has trusted Tina for the last three years because she supports all of Milton. I come before you today to respectfully ask for your support. I want to serve you for four more years. We have much to accomplish and we are well on our way!


You trust me because I am a proven leader with more than 20 years of business experience who serves Milton with professionalism and integrity. During my tenure as your Milton City Council Rep. and Mayor Pro Tem, I have worked to achieve results that benefit all Milton residents. My family and I love the vision of Milton remaining rural in nature surrounded by a well balanced diverse area that complements the equestrian community - a community that chose to settle in Milton years ago.

Mayor Joe Lockwood appointed me Mayor Pro Tem with unanimous support of my fellow council members because I am a visionary leader. I have listened to you and heard your desires and needs. I understand you because I am a mother of three sons who go to school in Milton and a business owner living along the East Highway 9 border of our city and working in the community. I teach your children and I teach our future business leaders. Because of my multi-cultural background, I understand people of all cultures, abilities and backgrounds.

Our young city needs leaders who are experienced, assertive and dedicated. My decisions on City Council and the City of Milton Steering Committee have shown fiscal responsibility, accessibility for all citizens, controlled development and preservation of our rural, equestrian character while developing our Georgia 400 Gateway. I have proven my commitment to collectively guide Milton and will continue to lead in a manner consistent with the vision of our citizens.

My accomplishments include: Developing the city infrastructure; establishing the Milton Disability Awareness Committee, Parks and Recreation Advisory Board and Highway 9 Design Review Board just to name a few. My role as policymaker begins with the law, and I will uphold it - on this I will not waiver!

I promise to listen to you as I have the last three years. My decision in this election was to be positive and professional; to ask for your support based on my proven record. The desperate attempts to discredit me by the Publisher of the Beacon and my political opponent do not go without concern. But, Milton is smart enough to see through the politics to the Tina that has served you selflessly for so many years.

We have made great strides in developing our unique community but have much more to accomplish including: the appropriate development of Deerfield and Highway 9, the expansion and redevelopment of Bell Memorial Ball Park and the future development of Birmingham Park. Green space, walking trails, pocket parks and other destinations that complement Milton are just a few opportunities we have before us.

I am professional representative of Milton with other municipalities, I have the support of local officials in our neighboring cities and counties.

As a fiscal conservative, I oppose tax increases and support controlled spending, developing and expanding parks and green space, accessibility for all citizens and appropriate growth and development in Milton. I need your vote on November 3 so I can continue my work as your District 5 City Council Representative.

We have so much more to accomplish!

Protecting and Preserving ALL of Milton,
Tina D'Aversa
Milton City Council Member
District 5 at Large
678-457-0677 Direct
www.tinadaversa.com

Please visit www.tinadaversa.com for letters of support like
this one from long time Georgia public official and current
Fulton County Commissioner, Robb Pitts.

Dear Milton Neighbors,

I am writing to ask you to offer your support of Tina D'Aversa for Council District 5.

I have known Tina for many years. She is a business person with the professional and intellectual tools essential to meet the challenges Milton is facing today. Just as important, Tina is also an honest, smart, experienced, politically savvy and fiscally conservative leader.

She has been active in the community for many years as a business owner and community volunteer which makes her sensitive to the issues facing Milton. From my experience with working with Tina, she serves her community withintegrity, intelligence and ingenuity. She represents Milton at the highest level of professionalism and is never afraid to be strong for her neighbors. I have heard time and time again that Tina is a successful business woman who knows what it takes to make things happen.

With just a few days left before the election, your support of Tina's campaign can make a tremendous difference in the outcome. I am asking for your support of Tina.

Sincerely,

Robb
Robb Pitts
Fulton County Commissioner


Tina D'Aversa for Milton
In 2006, I provided my clear vision of Milton: Preserving our equestrian heritage and diverse lifestyles, managing and funding appropriate growth. I have listened to the citizens of Milton and, my vision is the same in 2009 as the day I came to Milton.

Vote for Tina D'Aversa, November 3, 2009
Courtesy Tina D'Aversa 13568 Weycroft Circle Milton GA 30004

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Tina supports our equestrian heritage then why did she support Theodore Cox and others in running the owners of Yellow House Farm out of town?

Anonymous said...

"I am professional representative of Milton.."

Tina is so stressed and sleep deprived, her releases are pretty unprofessional.

What's with Paul Moore calling every nite with a long, monotonous autodial? Can't Tina do one?

Anonymous said...

A testimonial from Robb Pitts is worthless, no, it's less than worthless. He has done absolutely nothing for North Fulton.

Anonymous said...

Milton doesn't Respect Tina!

Anonymous said...

Karen Thurman, Bill Lusk, and Joe Longoria's supporters are developers, period. Vote for them and you will lose the Milton you have now. We have to be mindful Milton to make sure we don't fall asleep at the wheel and let the wrong people on council who claim and say and preach they want to preserve and protect our city, but in reality vote for sewer expansion and for developers every step of the way. Karen and Bill especially want to develope Crabapple, why, because their buddies have all there is to gain by doing so. JT, Weiland, Karen's father, Collins. So Milton, connect the dots, it's easy to do. A vote for them means sewer expansion, means developers get their wishes every step of the way. They are speaking out of both sides of their mouth and the gig is up. Vote for those who are like you, who want to keep Milton rural and limited development. We cannot rely on zoning to keep development out, you cannot trust certain council person's to do the right thing, and they will allow it. They have voted to try and do it before. Bill Lusk wants to turn Providence and Birmingham into a commercial node. Wonder how Triple Crown residents would feel about that? They just want to pay back all the developers who donated to their campaigns,and they pulled Longoria into their web, and turned him into one of them, which didnt take much effort at all. so what does that say about him.

Karen, go to bed now, a few more trivial blog comments from you is not going to win you the election.

Anonymous said...

I don't know. As a "Julie" supporter, I would have never voted for until now. I know it is the very best choice this time. But there are lots of Julie supporters which means Bernard will probably win. If that is the case then I hope that Longoria and Lusk win tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Tina is NOT trustworthy. 5:27, quit drinking the Kool Aid.

Anonymous said...

To the 5:27 blogger

Karen you are so wordy. Everyone recognizes your long winded work.

Anonymous said...

See what Thurman's been up to. Not lies at all. Here you go...
http://www.bindermalter.com/files/12-19-08-10-01-43.pdf

Anonymous said...

You Zahnerites are absolute idiots, or disengenuous...maybe just both.

I just got an autodial from Julie, of all people.
She is "all in", as they say in Vegas. Invariably, she hides in the shadows like the wimpy Wizard of Oz, operating via dupes like Leona Cole, Paula Moore, pathetic Carol and nutty Nikky. This time, she is so desperate, the One herself has come out for her cast of candidates.
Her call says Milton will be the same if we vote her way...and it WILL!!!
In other words, no improvement, no parks, no quality of life increases, no tax relief, nothing.
Just a desperate longing for something that only exists in some minds every fall during elections. Anyone who really wants to protect, improve, save Milton needs to run away from the Z-ites as fast as they can.

Let's really do something innovative with our horse community, get parks that are the envy of the region, keep one acre,(regardless of who connects to EXISTING sewer pipes to protect the environment). Julie and her gang haven't done anything innovative in their lives. Look at Tina: uses co-hosts for events she hasn't gotten permission from, signs in places without permission, when corrected she extorts concessions or fires from City committees. She tried to veto the parks authority, didn't start disability awareness as claimed, didn't do much of anything. When an apparently reasonable opponent surfaces, she tries to bribe him to drop out...so she can save her sacred seat & title. Oh, she isn't a professor, she is an "instructor". Doesn't sound so cool.
We should be much more concerned about a man's brother going public saying he is unfit for a position of public trust, than some silly trumped up claim of an obscure company scandal.

Get real, go vote. The only truth is this IS an important election. In Dist 5, if Tina does win, we will have to pay $100k for a special election, undoubtedly, unless the City sues Tina due to her misconduct and makes her pay...which she can't.

Julie and her gang haven't run a business, held a job and most seem to have trouble selecting spellcheck when they blog. Do you really want moonbats running a $20million business, with your money and your property value at stake?

I don't.

Anonymous said...

I am not a developer, just been here for a couple decades, and can tell crap from shinola.
So, I am voting for Bill, Karen and the one running against corrupt Tina.