SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Milton Trusts Tina: Proven Integrity and Leadership.

Double Click To Enlarge Picture.

VOTE TINA D'AVERSA NOVEMBER 3!

Experienced, professional, caring mother - all describe me, Tina D'Aversa, your Milton City Council Rep. and Mayor Pro Tem. I have worked to achieve results that benet all Milton residents.

Mayor Joe Lockwood appointed me Mayor Pro Tem with unanimous support of my fellow council members. Our young city needs leaders who are experienced and assertive. My decisions on City Council and the City of Milton Steering Committee have ensured scal responsibility, accessibility for all citizens, controlled development and preservation of our rural, equestrian character. I have proven my commitment to e-ectively guide Milton and will continue to lead in a manner consistent with the vision of our citizens.

My accomplishments include: Developing city infrastructure; establishing the Milton Disability Awareness Committee, Parks and Recreation Advisory Board and Highway 9 Design Review Board. My role as policy maker begins with the law, and I will uphold it - on this I will not waiver!

We have made great strides in developing our unique community but have much more to accomplish including: the appropriate development of Deereld and Highway 9, the expansion of Bell Memorial Park and development of Birmingham Park. Green space, pocket parks and a library are just a few opportunities I am focusing on now.

I oppose tax increases and support controlled spending, developing and expanding parks and green space, accessibility for all citizens and appropriate growth and development. I need your vote on November 3. I want to continue my work as your District 5 City Council Representative.

We have so much more to accomplish!

- Tina D'Aversa

____________________________

News From Tina D'Aversa

Dear Milton Neighbor,

Thank you for supporting me for re-election to the Milton City Council. I wanted to share an ad that is published in the Milton Herald this week. All of my ads have been positive and factual.

It is important that you vote November 3, 2009. In order to preserve our community and protect the equestrian lifestyle nestled in a balanced business arena. We must continue to elect leaders who have the interest of our community at heart; leaders who will remain strong when political pressure is on; leaders who will vote to uphold the law and our land use plans even when development pressures are strong. Yes, we need funding for our city, but we have many options and do not need to lose sight of the reason we incorporated as a city: Local control to preserve and protect our diverse, rural lifestyle.

I have served all of Milton with the highest integrity. My opponent's desperate attempts to discredit me have failed. Milton residents are to smart to believe politically motivated rhetoric. I trust you and the good citizens of Milton to review my record and know that I am here for one reason...to serve my community as I have for many years. If you have any questions, I ask you to call me at 678-457-0677. If you were unable to hear me speak at the Magnolia Media Debate October 15, 2009, please call me. I am honored to serve as your representative and you deserve answers to your questions from me not my political opponents or the news media. I have not changed my vision for Milton....if you love the diverse cultural character of Milton, do something to support the vision:

Vote November 3, 2009, Tina D'Aversa, a community leader you can trust to support you; be fair and uphold the vision of Milton!


Protecting and Preserving ALL of Milton, Tina D'Aversa
Milton City Council Member
District 5 at Large
678-457-0677 Direct
www.tinadaversa.com


Tina D'Aversa for Milton

In 2006, I provided my clear vision of Milton: Preserving our equestrian heritage and diverse lifestyles, managing and funding appropriate growth.
I have listened to the citizens of Milton and, my vision is the same in 2009 as the day I came to Milton.

Vote for Tina D'Aversa, November 3, 2009
Courtesy This message was paid for by the Tina D'Aversa Election Campaign Fund.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The diverse cultural vision? Is this something new? I thought it was about being equestrian-centric.

Anonymous said...

Tina, thank-you for braving the slanderous comments trying to bring you down. You were accused of bribing Joe Clinton and the papers were in such a hurry to skewer you, they published the allegations before you were even told or served. Amazing! As for
Karen, the developers have made sure the Beacon ignored what Karen has done. Denying it is not true does not make it false, it just means Karen has her head buried in the sand and is hoping this won't cost her any votes. I will be so glad when Bernard finally has her seat.

Anonymous said...

Tins didn't have to be told what she did. She committed the deed.

Anonymous said...

Quit the idiotic Clinton comparison. It doesn't work. A closer comparison would be Tina and Richard Nixon. It isn't slander because its true, and by her own words. Two more days until Tina is voted out. Quit drinking the Kool Aid and look at what really happened. And Barnyard doesn't hold a candle to Karen.

Anonymous said...

Can we say "spell check"?

Anonymous said...

Can we say "word choice"? Tina doesn't understand the meaning of integrity, factual or positive.

And really, the Beacon, the Milton Herald, and the AJC are all lying? And of course that would be libelous not slanderous. Libel is written.

Anonymous said...

It is an insult to the people of Milton that she publishes so many pieces without proof-reading.

This is a community of highly educated, intelligent citizens. Please take the time to edit your work before sending to thousands.

Anonymous said...

It's telling that no one commented on the spelling errors in Karen's publications. What's acceptable for one is not for the other. It has a lot to say about this community.

Anonymous said...

No doubt we have highly educated and intelligent people here....how much common sense do they exercise?

Anonymous said...

Okay, Karen's campaign dribble is riddled with typos, too. But doesn't Tina claim to be a writer and claim to have a publishing background (I said "claim")? And doesn't she teach English? In fact, I believe she is a teacher at two different institutions (which could actually be one heckuva a sitcom, i tell you). And didn't she have the idea for the Internet before Al Gore?

Sure, teach our kids, politic our community, author e-mails with your name on them and say the boogey man did it, do interviews with Zippy the Wannabe Anchorman, grab a horse by the head and say "cheeeeeeeeese" ...

Remember to cast your votes tomorrow Hootersville.

Sorry, Zippy, but come on, man, do you edit these things before you post them?

Anonymous said...

See what Thurman's been up to. Not lies at all. Here you go...
http://www.bindermalter.com/files/12-19-08-10-01-43.pdf

Anonymous said...

You Zahnerites are absolute idiots, or disengenuous...maybe just both.

I just got an autodial from Julie, of all people.
She is "all in", as they say in Vegas. Invariably, she hides in the shadows like the wimpy Wizard of Oz, operating via dupes like Leona Cole, Paula Moore, pathetic Carol and nutty Nikky. This time, she is so desperate, the One herself has come out for her cast of candidates.
Her call says Milton will be the same if we vote her way...and it WILL!!!
In other words, no improvement, no parks, no quality of life increases, no tax relief, nothing.
Just a desperate longing for something that only exists in some minds every fall during elections. Anyone who really wants to protect, improve, save Milton needs to run away from the Z-ites as fast as they can.

Let's really do something innovative with our horse community, get parks that are the envy of the region, keep one acre,(regardless of who connects to EXISTING sewer pipes to protect the environment). Julie and her gang haven't done anything innovative in their lives. Look at Tina: uses co-hosts for events she hasn't gotten permission from, signs in places without permission, when corrected she extorts concessions or fires from City committees. She tried to veto the parks authority, didn't start disability awareness as claimed, didn't do much of anything. When an apparently reasonable opponent surfaces, she tries to bribe him to drop out...so she can save her sacred seat & title. Oh, she isn't a professor, she is an "instructor". Doesn't sound so cool.
We should be much more concerned about a man's brother going public saying he is unfit for a position of public trust, than some silly trumped up claim of an obscure company scandal.

Get real, go vote. The only truth is this IS an important election. In Dist 5, if Tina does win, we will have to pay $100k for a special election, undoubtedly, unless the City sues Tina due to her misconduct and makes her pay...which she can't.

Julie and her gang haven't run a business, held a job and most seem to have trouble selecting spellcheck when they blog. Do you really want moonbats running a $20million business, with your money and your property value at stake?

I don't.