Hembree Road location accepting items for free from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- tires - must be off the rim, automobile tires only; limit 4 per car
- deactivated cell phones
- computer equipment and electronics
The following items will not be accepted:
- household hazardous waste
- any fluids including motor oil and anti-freeze
- household batteries
- construction and demolition materials
- yard waste
For proper disposal of these items, please contact either the Roswell Recycling Center at 770-442-8822 (motor oil and anti-freeze) or Chadwick Landfill at 770-475-9868 (construction and demolition materials).
Materials will only be accepted at the site on the day of the event and only during the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Please note that the gate will close at 2 p.m.
For more information, please contact Milton Sustainability Coordinator Cindy Eade at 678-242-2509 or email@example.com.