SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Letter To The Editor

Dear Mr. Enloe and Magnolia Media,

Please let your readers know that I have declined the invitation to participate in the debate scheduled for tonight and hosted by the Beacon Newspaper. I was notified Monday of the debate and I was unable to change my schedule of meetings to participate tonight. In the future, I recommend a more organized effort that allows for challenging schedules as the election draws near. It is hard for people to attend events on Wednesday night because many participate in religious related meetings. The candidates all have scheduled events and meetings with constituents this week.

Your Magnolia Media debate was scheduled more than a month out and there was ample time for all the candidates to schedule around the debate.

Please announce that I am available via telephone throughout the afternoon and evening or via email at
tdaversa@bellsouth.net. I am open to answering any questions regarding my opponent, my record of service to Milton and the politically motivated allegations against me. I am further available to address any city of Milton concerns you may have. My direct telephone line is 678-457-0677. Leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I am available.

Thank you for your support of Milton and all that you do positively to keep citizens informed.

Tina D’Aversa
City Council Member District 5 at Large
Preserving and Protecting all of Milton

Tina D'Aversa
tdaversa@bellsouth.net
678-457-0677 Direct


Tina D'Aversa for Milton

In 2006, I provided my clear vision of Milton: Preserving our equestrian heritage and diverse lifestyles, managing and funding appropriate growth.
I have listened to the citizens of Milton and, my vision is the same in 2009 as the day I came to Milton.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina you are so Shull of Fit

Anonymous said...

Tina took the high road as normal. She is such a great role model for other women wanting to go into politics. Why are you men so afraid of her?

Anonymous said...

It's not about being afraid of her. She's just not that very smart or talented or decisive.

Anonymous said...

She was with the horse. Kinda reminded her of the DA!

Anonymous said...

Time for someone else to be on the council. Too many doubts with her.