With the various opinions shared on Accessmilton.com daily, it is obvious that citizens priorities vary greatly. To that end, we thought it might be enjoyable to kick out some of the often discussed topics and get your feel on where they would be on your priority list for the city.
We also encourage you to offer your own questions in the comments section below to encourage engagement.
1. Is sewer a big deal to you or do you believe density can be handled under the law of zoning regulations?
2. Do you agree with the gating and blocking of public city roads like Club Creek Drive and Cowart Road are justified or not?
3. Is the equestrian community truly a value or do they just get in the way?
4. Would you be ok with the city developing out at one home per acre or would you like to see the large privately owned parcels remain?
5.Does the city need it's own city hall? If so, where would you put it and why?
6. Do you view the open roads of Milton as neighborhood nodes or do you believe the only neighborhoods are subdivisions?
7. Does the city need another retail area or do you believe such areas should be limited to only Crabapple and Hwy 9?
8. With right under 30 police officers, do you believe that is plenty for our current population or would you encourage council to hire more?
9. Currently, the city only has three parks: Providence Park, Birmingham Park, and Bell Memorial. Is that enough for our city or should there be more?