1. Why did you become a police officer?
It's challenging. No two days arethe same and I'm not always tied to a desk.
2. How many years have you been in this profession and where else have you worked?
16 years total. I've previously worked for Dekalb County Police and spent 3 years inIraq as a police trainer and security manager before coming to Milton.
3. What has been your proudest moment since becoming a Milton Police Officer?
There are many proud moments, but pretty much anytime I assist the department with solving a crime and prevent future ones from occuring in Milton or elsewhere.
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What is your favorite movie?
Saving Private Ryan.
6. Who is your favorite Singer?
Almost anyone who sang in the 80s.
7. What is your favorite automobile?
8. What are your hobbies?
Working out, Movies, Firearms.