FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact:Jason Wright
Note: In an effort to provide the most up-to-date information for Milton citizens, the Communications Department will now send pre- and post-City Council meeting updates informing the public about events at City Hall and their outcomes. Following is the agenda for the Feb. 1 regularly scheduled City Council meeting.
City Council meetings take place at 6 p.m. the first and third Mondays of the month, barring a holiday, at City Hall, 13000 Deerfield Parkway Milton, Ga. 30004. Work sessions take place the second Monday of the month.
For a full list of all city sponsored meetings, click here to see the calendar.
Persons needing special accommodations in order to participate in any city meeting should call 678-242-2500.
Monday, February 1, 2010 Regular Council Meeting Agenda 6:00PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) ROLL CALL
3) PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (Led by the Mayor)
4) APPROVAL OF MEETING AGENDA (Add or remove items from the agenda)(Agenda Item No. 10-1042)
5) PUBLIC COMMENT
6) CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the January 6, 2010 Regular Meeting Minutes. (Sudie Gordon, Interim City Clerk) (Agenda Item No. 10-1043)
2. Approval of the January 11, 2010 Work Session Minutes. (Sudie Gordon, Interim City Clerk)
(Agenda Item No. 10-1044)
7) REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
8) FIRST PRESENTATION
9) PUBLIC HEARINGS
10) ZONING AGENDA
11) UNFINISHED BUSINESS
12) NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of a Resolution adopting the City of Milton Parks and Recreation Assessment Plan and Pattern Book for Use by the City of Milton Parks and Recreation Department. (Agenda Item No. 10-1045) (Previously Discussed on 2/14/09 at Council Work Session) (Presented by Cyndee Bonacci, Community Development Director)
2. Approval of a Contract Between the City of Milton and The Schapiro Group, Inc. for the Parks and Recreation Needs Assessment and related work. (Agenda Item No. 10-1046) (Presented by Cyndee Bonacci, Parks and Recreation Director)
3. Approval of A Resolution to Attach a Section Called Supplemental Plans to the Partial Plan Update of the City of Milton 2008-2028 Comprehensive Plan. (Agenda Item No. 10-1047) (Presented by Lynn Tully, Community Development Director)
13) MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
14) STAFF REPORTS
15) EXECUTIVE SESSION
16) ADJOURNMENT (Agenda Item No. 10-1048)
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
What is the latest on Tina's ethics charge? Has the council heard it yet?
It has been dropped by Neal. Plus the council does not hear it.
If he was serious about his accusations, why not press on past the election?
Even more reason for ethics board to slap a fine on O'brien, require a public apology or other consequence for filing a politically-motivated complaint.
That is what the process is moving towards. Acccording to reliable sources Mr O'Brien is getting ready to be a huge embarrasment to the city once again.
Hey Tim, errrr, "6:16"
Ethics Board is already several steps past the point you wishfully mention.
Just heard Board has accepted complaint, no "frivolous" status. Guess they know it is legitimate, not political, timed, coordinated etc, etc.
Now ill-informed poster can acknowledge mistake or disinformation attempt.
Resume angry attacks at typical targets, Lusk, Thurman, Reeves.
"Ummmm....UH" IS THAT YOU?
Okay, I have heard the charges were dropped, then the charges were not dropped, so what is the truth?
What is the current status of Tina's alleged ethics charges? One poster on another site said that the Milton City council will hear then first, then the state will hear the charges.
SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS, PLEASE TELL US, NOT THE ONES WHO LIKE TO SPREAD MISINFORMATION!
Milton hearing February 9th
State administrative and criminal investigation continuing, State Ethics hearing late spring.
"old" public record, check state current status! Anyone want to chip in for the "O'Brien campaign/penalty" debt fund?
So much ignorance, so little time.
While it is a waste to state this AGAIN, I will for those who are some what slow. All my posts have my name attached to them. Thus, the insinuation that I am leaving anonymous comments regarding the ethics charge or against any current council member is not true.
Unlike people like yourself, I do not make statements for or against a person unless I know them to be true. I also leave my name when such an instance arises. Maybe, you could learn something from such approach.
Regarding your belief that I am against Thurman or Lusk; this is untrue. Do I question decisions they make? Yes, but I do the same for the rest of the council as well. I have actually supported both Karen and Bill regarding their ideas for Crabapple and I have supported Bill regarding his hard work to support the veterans.
Ask them and they will tell you the same.
I am going to contact Chris Lagerbloom to check the status of the ethics issue to see what truly is going on. When I have that information, I will post it here for all to read.
In regards to Katie Reeves, the woman is a socialist - pure and simple. All you have to do is look up the definition and look at Reeves track record.
Finally, I would tell you to call me to discuss your false claims further, but you are obviously scared of me.
That is fine; at least we both know the truth.
770 653 0552
Tim, I know it was you!
Post a Comment