SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Council Member Tina D'Aversa Endorses District 6 Candidate Alan Tart.

Hi, everyone:

Please read the following words by our Distinguished Council Member Tina D’Aversa:

Over the last few months, I’ve had the opportunity to get to know a fine man, Alan Tart. Alan is an intelligent, hard working family man who is dedicated to his family, his job and his community. He stepped into his own homeowners association and made a real difference in an area that had some challenges. He is passionate about Milton and the values citizens want to preserve and protect! I believe if elected to the Milton City Council, Alan Tart, will stand strong for all of Milton concerning these primary issues:

1. Maintaining Taxes while providing the highest quality services
2. Reducing Traffic through proper growth and strategic alliances
3. Controlling growth and development through adherence to our Comprehensive Land Use Plan and the law
4. Reducing crime through strategic support of our public safety department and increasing community awareness
5. Working together as a unified city government free from personal agendas that lead to inappropriate actions

Please vote Tuesday, November 6th and help me, Mayor Lockwood and our fellow council members and city staff continue the work we began nearly two years ago! Protecting and Preserving Milton begins with you!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Tina D’Aversa
Milton City Council Member, District 5


I want to take this last minute opportunity to thank you, the citizens of Milton, for your support these past few months. I know you are ready for this election to be over. I know I am!

The most rewarding part of this campaign has definitely been getting to know many of you. I regret that I did not have the time to meet each of you personally. I am proud to live among some of the nicest, most passionate group of people I have ever met.

I look forward to serving you on the council, but I don’t want to be too presumptuous. I need your vote tomorrow! By most accounts, the District 6 race will be a close race. Your vote can really make a difference!!!

Elect someone who will understand the importance of leadership . . . someone who will not ride on the coattails of other council members, but rather be a proactive leader.

I will clean up Highway 9 and make the area something of which we can all be proud. I will work to enhance Hwy 9, while working to preserve the beautiful, rural, equestrian character of the city.

I will be tough on crime. I will work tirelessly to prevent the Fulton County element of crime and drugs from penetrating our city anymore than it already has.

I will spend your tax dollars wisely and not raise taxes.

Outstanding leaders, like Councilmembers Tina D’Aversa (District 4) and Julie Zahner Bailey (District 2), Mayor Joe Lockwood, and Bert Hewitt, Candidate for Milton City Council from District 4, want to work for you, and so do I. I will work well with other council members and will not tolerate petty politics at your expense. Together, we will put an end to the pettiness.

Please go to the polls tomorrow and vote to reclaim control of our city! Vote Tart, Bailey, and Hewitt!


- Alan Tart; Candidate / District 6 / Milton City Council

No comments: