SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Milton GA Road Safety Meeting / 1.8.09 / Part One.

Double Click To Enlarge Image.

All:

Since the most recent fatal wreck in one of Milton's Open Road Neighborhoods, I have have had quite a few people requests copies of my Power Point Presentation used at the Open Road Safety meeting back in January of 2009.

Therefore, I will be placing copies of the 24 slides used here. It will be broken down into four segments of six slides posted each day. Feel free to hit me with questions and please share your ideas as well.

While I will be the first to say that some fine tuning needs to be addressed regarding the ideas presented, I will also state that every single idea proposed came from other jurisdictions throughout the country.

As you review each piece, all I ask is that you work with me towards a collective goal of making all open road neighborhoods safer for both commuter and resident alike.

Thanks,

Tim Enloe
Accessmilton.com
770 653 0552

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have some great ideas. I hope something comes of your efforts. Unfortunately, I don't think anything would have made a difference in the most recent accident. If you look at the car, it's obvious he was driving at a very high rate of speed - not just 10 to 15 mph over the limit. It is truly a miracle that the other boy survived. Having more officers or having "dummy" squad cars set up on the sides of roads would definitely deter speeding.