Thought this would be of interest.
1. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe Daylight Saving Time.
2. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
3. The most powerful force in the universe is gossip.
4. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is the fact that, deep down inside, we all believe we are above average drivers.
5. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11.
6. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
7. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
8. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not and never will achieve its full potential, that word would be: "meetings."
9. The main accomplishment of almost all organized protests is to annoy people not in them.
10. If God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity, He will not use, as his messenger, a person or cable TV with a bad hairstyle.
11. You should not confuse your career with your life.
12. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
13. No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
14. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
15. Your friends love you anyway.
16. Nobody cares if you can't dance well - Just get up and dance.