SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter from Interim Birmingham Falls Principal Cathi Barlow.

Courtesy http://www.fultonschools.org

Greetings, Birmingham Falls families and friends:

I look forward to joining the Birmingham Falls Elementary School community. During the months ahead I will count on your support to help ensure the year is a productive and positive one.

I want to begin our partnership by telling you something about myself. I am a retired principal with 30 years of full time experience in Fulton County schools. Since my re-tirement I have served as interim principal in elementary, middle and high schools throughout Fulton County.

I received a B.A. from Centre College of Kentucky in Spanish and Political Science, followed by an M. Ed. And Ed. S. in Educational Administration from Georgia State University. I find teaching and learning two of life’s most exciting and interesting en-deavors. I love being in classrooms and finding effective ways to support teachers; these and the joy of working with young learners have brought me to Birmingham Falls Elementary.

I will meet with the BFES faculty and staff on Friday, August 13, at 8 a.m. Although this is primarily a staff meeting, parents are welcome to drop by. In addition, there are other back-to-school opportunities in August and September and I look forward to meeting our students and their families then.

Your child’s education and well-being are my priority. Together with the Birmingham Falls faculty and staff, we will build upon the foundation of high expectations already in place. Please know that my door is always open to you.

Sincerely,

Cathi Barlow
Interim Principal

No comments: