SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Heartfelt Thank You From Brandon Beach.

Tuesday's Three Big District 56 Senate Race Winners

Wow, what an exciting night Tuesday turned out to be! When the final votes were tallied, only a few hundred votes separated John and me out of over 14,000 cast.

In reflection, there were three big winners in the District 56 state senate race. First, let me congratulate our new North Fulton state senator-elect John Albers. John worked very hard, and his victory on Tuesday reflected his determination. I look forward to working with John on the many critical issues facing North Fulton and Georgia over the next few months as he gets set to take his seat in the 2011 legislative session.

Second, my gratitude, appreciation and respect for my many supporters is paramount. For those of you who worked the phones, put up signs, knocked on doors and donated your hard earned money to our noble cause: thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are an inspiration to me, and I'll never forget any one of you. I have been blessed with so many great friends - its really what life is about.

Third, the voters of North Fulton D-56 were the big winners. We actually had a higher voter turnout in Tuesday's run-off than we had in the first go around on July 20. That really says something about our North Fulton voters. While turnout across the state was down, North Fulton was up. You engaged. You participated in the democratic process. You cared. It's what really sets us apart. I'm proud to represent each of every one of you. I am excited about our future and I look forward to the many upcoming opportunities for me to continue to serve our wonderful community called North Fulton.

Sincerely,

Brandon Beach

No comments: