FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Jason Wright
Because no votes will be taken, there will not be an update following the work session.
City Council work sessions take place at 6 p.m. the second Monday of the month, barring a holiday, at City Hall, 13000 Deerfield Parkway Milton, Ga. 30004.
For a full list of all city sponsored meetings, click here to see the calendar.
Persons needing special accommodations in order to participate in any city meeting should call 678-242-2500.
Monday, February 8, 2010 Work Session Agenda 6:00PM
1. Presentation and Update from the Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
(Presented by Brandon Beach, GNFCC)
2. CPAC Financial Model Conclusions and Assumptions(Presented by George Ragsdale, CPAC Chair)
3. Presentation of the Status of the City of Milton Highway Design Guidelines Document by the Highway 9 Design Guidelines Committee(Presented by Highway 9 Design Guidelines Committee)
4. Communications Presentation - My Milton(Presented by Jason Wright, Communications Manager)
5. Discussion and Demonstration of Advanced Life Support programs in the Milton Fire Department(Presented by Robert Edgar, Fire Chief)
6. Follow-Up Discussion on Recommended Changes to the Traffic Calming Ordinance(Presented by Carter Lucas, Public Works Director)
7. Discussion of a Potential Shared-Use Agreement with the City of Roswell for the Roswell Recycle Center.(Presented by Carter Lucas, Public Works Director)
8. National Citizen Survey Benchmarking Report(Matt Marietta, Assistant to the City Manager)