SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Milton Citizen Survey Results And Open House

The results are in, your opinions have been tallied.
Join the Mayor and City Council at the Open House, Wednesday, May 14th - 6:30pm at City Hall.

The Open House is the third phase of the City of Milton Comprehensive Plan process, the Community Agenda. Preliminary Milton Survey results will be presented, these surveys are a critical component of the Community Participation Plan phase of Milton's Comprehensive Plan Update process.

Tonight's agenda includes:
Community Agenda Overview
Visual Choices Survey-Review of building designs & streetscape
Map Review of Character Areas & Infrastructure Investments
Public Comment

I encourage you to attend this important meeting and let your voice be heard as we plan for the City's future!

Later this month the CPAC will hold two Community Visioning sessions. These workshops are the continuation of the Community Participation Plan process of Milton's Comprehensive Plan Update. Click here for more details.

May City of Milton MeetingsMonday, May 19th - City Council Meeting, 6PMTuesday, May 20th - Board of Zoning Appeals, 7PM, agenda Tuesday, May 27th - Planning Commission Thursday, May 29th - Comprehensive Plan Community Visioning Meeting, 6PM, agenda Saturday, May 31st - Comprehensive Plan Community Visioning Meeting, 9AM, agenda
All my best,

Julie Zahner Bailey
Milton City Council
770-664-5529
(h)404-310-6344
Julie4Milton.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.