SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Clean out the garage: Bulky Trash Day is back.

Courtesy Appen Newspapers.

October 14, 2010

The cities of Alpharetta, Roswell and Milton, along with Keep Roswell Beautiful and Keep Alpharetta Beautiful, are offering residents a bulky trash amnesty and computer/electronics recycling collection.

On Saturday, Oct. 30, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., residents of Roswell, Alpharetta and Milton may bring items to the Roswell Public Works Division at 1810 Hembree Road. Proof of residency will be required - utility bills preferred. Roswell residents with a window decal do not need any other form of identification.

Residents in these areas will have a chance to clean out their garages, basements and attics to dispose of unwanted items at no charge.

1 comment:

self storage said...

I personally have been procrastinating my goal of cleaning out my garage. There are so many things in there though that I don't want to get rid of and that I might want to sell on ebay. I was thinking of renting a self storage unit and leaving it there until I figure out what to do with it. At least it will be out of my garage!