FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact:Jason Wright
Note: In an effort to provide the most up-to-date information for Milton citizens, the Communications Department will now send pre- and post-City Council meeting updates informing the public about events at City Hall and their outcomes. Following is the agenda for the Feb. 1 regularly scheduled City Council meeting.
City Council meetings take place at 6 p.m. the first and third Mondays of the month, barring a holiday, at City Hall, 13000 Deerfield Parkway Milton, Ga. 30004. Work sessions take place the second Monday of the month.
For a full list of all city sponsored meetings, click here to see the calendar.
Persons needing special accommodations in order to participate in any city meeting should call 678-242-2500.
Monday, February 1, 2010 Regular Council Meeting Agenda 6:00PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) ROLL CALL
3) PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (Led by the Mayor)
4) APPROVAL OF MEETING AGENDA (Add or remove items from the agenda)(Agenda Item No. 10-1042)
5) PUBLIC COMMENT
6) CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of the January 6, 2010 Regular Meeting Minutes. (Sudie Gordon, Interim City Clerk) (Agenda Item No. 10-1043)
2. Approval of the January 11, 2010 Work Session Minutes. (Sudie Gordon, Interim City Clerk)
(Agenda Item No. 10-1044)
7) REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
8) FIRST PRESENTATION
9) PUBLIC HEARINGS
10) ZONING AGENDA
11) UNFINISHED BUSINESS
12) NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of a Resolution adopting the City of Milton Parks and Recreation Assessment Plan and Pattern Book for Use by the City of Milton Parks and Recreation Department. (Agenda Item No. 10-1045) (Previously Discussed on 2/14/09 at Council Work Session) (Presented by Cyndee Bonacci, Community Development Director)
2. Approval of a Contract Between the City of Milton and The Schapiro Group, Inc. for the Parks and Recreation Needs Assessment and related work. (Agenda Item No. 10-1046) (Presented by Cyndee Bonacci, Parks and Recreation Director)
3. Approval of A Resolution to Attach a Section Called Supplemental Plans to the Partial Plan Update of the City of Milton 2008-2028 Comprehensive Plan. (Agenda Item No. 10-1047) (Presented by Lynn Tully, Community Development Director)
13) MAYOR AND COUNCIL REPORTS
14) STAFF REPORTS
15) EXECUTIVE SESSION
16) ADJOURNMENT (Agenda Item No. 10-1048)