SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dear Jim Cregge; Milton Parks and Recreation Director...

A Milton Equestrian Park would not only put action behind the image, it would also offer additional recreation while encouraging equestrian focused development.

12.31.2013

Jim:

I enjoyed reading the recent article in the Milton Herald titled "Baseball To Play At Surrounding Communities" which discusses the substantial renovation and expansion from the current 18 acres to 32 acres that Bell Memorial Park is about to experience.

From the designs and your years of devotion to youth baseball, I have no doubt that the new Bell Memorial Park will be a huge asset to Milton Georgia next year. Fantastic job!

With Milton loving to promote images of horses all over it's website and claims of "rural character" being more than common, I was curious what plans are in place for an equestrian horse park for Milton in the near future.

This past month, I had the opportunity to visit an equestrian community called Three Runs Plantation in Aiken, South Carolina. I was more than impressed about the lengths taken to provide recreational outlets for the equestrian lifestyle.

I would like to offer my time as a volunteer to work with you and staff to create a horse park that all in Milton will cherish for generations to come.

Best,

Tim Enloe Accessmilton.com 770 653 0552

No comments: