INVOCATION - Chaplain Remco Brommet, Chaplain for the City of Milton Police and Fire
1. Approval of the March 12, 2012 Work Session Minutes.
2. Approval of the March 19, 2012 Regular Council Minutes.
3. Approval of Financial Statements for the Period Ending February, 2012.
4. Approval of Financial Statements for the Period Ending March, 2012.
5. Approval of a Professional Services Agreement between BM&K, P.C. and the City of Milton for Right of Way and Easement Acquisition Services for Intersection Improvements at Hopewell Road/Cogburn Road at Francis Road/Hopewell Road.
1. Proclamation Recognizing Building Safety Month May 2012.
2. Proclamation Recognizing Bike to Work Month May 2012.
1. RZ12-04/VC12-01 - 12990 GA Hwy 9 (Outparcel 3) (22-52701047-276-5) by Webb Road Promenade, LLC to Rezone from MIX (Mixed Use) to C-1 (Community Business) to Develop a 3,321 Square Foot Dry Cleaners and Request a Concurrent Variance to Reduce the 20 Foot Landscape Strip to 10 Feet Along Hwy 9 (Sec. 64-1090(a)).
2. RZ12-02 - Ordinance to Adopt the Corrected City of Milton Zoning Map as Indicated on the Geographical Information System (GIS) Including All Zoning Actions Prior to January 1, 2012 as Shown on "Current Zoning Map Dated January 2012".
3. RZ12-03 - Ordinance to Amend Article XVIII of Chapter 64 of the City Code - Historic Preservation Commission.
1. Approval of a Resolution to Adopt the Highway 9/GA 400 Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) Plan.
2. Approval of a Resolution of the City of Milton, Georgia Enacting a Moratorium for 270 Days on the Enforcement of the License and Indemnity Bond Requirement Associated with the Precious Metals Dealer Permit Required for Precious Metals Dealers in the City of Milton.