We have taken in a lovely, sweet dog that was on the verge of abandonment by her divorcing owners and would like to find a great home for her.
· Lab/border collie/chow mix
· Spayed female
· 6 ½ yrs
· Up to date on all shots
· Absolutely house trained
· Walks well on a leash & likes going for car rides
· Sits for petting & food, shakes paw, lies down
· Sweet & affectionate—loves tummy rubs
· LOVES kids
· Likes other dogs, but not good with cats (that’s why we can’t keep her)
· Needs exercise & good diet—at 90 lbs she’s a bit on the round side!
· Isn’t crate trained—we may be trying that in the next few days (looking for a used large dog crate if you know of one)
Even if you’re not interested in giving Cali a home, we’d appreciate it if you could send this along to anyone you know who might be. This dog’s a sweetie!
Ellen Winsor 770-442-5033 Alpharetta
Many thanks to Patti Silva of Miltonville.com for this information.