SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Help A Kitty Find A Home


Hello to my neighbors... I am at 405 the Hermitage Drive for those who do not know me. I am in foreclosure and I must be out by December 2. The reason for my contacting you all is that I have a beautiful cat named Aslin who is about 10 years old. He is declawed and neutered and his shots are up to date. I can not take him with me! I have called at least a dozen shelters, many vets, and MANY friends and family to find him a good home, but no luck. It's now down to the wire and he needs a home or I will be forced to take him to the pound where he will most likely be put down.

So, I'm swallowing my pride, as if I have any left these days... But, I'm begging each of you to please find it in your heart to give him a good home. He is so loving and sweet, and great with children. He is very shy though so he does hide a lot. He would do best as a single pet or with other docile cats, but at this point I just need to find him a home where he will be loved. And, due to his being declawed he is an indoor cat only.

His picture is below, and he looks like a big old Garfield cat! Please help me.

Humbly and sincerely,
Heather Reese
770-652-5883

2 comments:

Miltonville said...

Thanks for posting, Tim! I'm waiting to find out if we have a adopted family and cat connection made this afternoon, and I'll advise as soon as I hear for certain. Until then, anyone interested please call Heather in case this doesn't work out timing wise.

Thanks,
Patti

Miltonville said...

This cat has been placed.
Thanks!