SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Local Teen Set to Make Milton Proud!

Accessmilton.com was contacted in the fall of 2006 by Miss Jaclyn Fleisher regarding her quest to represent our Milton as Dream Girls Miss Teen Georgia USA. Needless to say, she did us proud! We recently sat down with this fine young lady to see what she's been up to and where she is going! Please help support Jaclyn in any way you can!

"When I was a young girl I never thought I would be in pageants." Says Jaclyn Fleischer; now crowned Dream Girls Teen Miss Georgia USA, "When I was younger I wasn’t your typical pageant girl, I loved sports, horseback riding, dancing and singing. I never thought I would be a pageant queen."

On November 11th 2006, Jaclyn was in the Dream Girls Miss Teen Georgia USA pageant representing our City of Milton. "It was the first pageant I had ever done. I shocked so many people when they found out that I was going to be in a pageant. I’m not really sure why I wanted to be in the pageant, I just did! It later became a dream of mine." Jaclyn placed 16th out of 87girls. "For my first pageant I was really proud of myself. I thought I might have what it takes to win, but I was pleased with placing so high for my first pageant."

Jaclyn later tried out to be Dream Girls Teen Miss Georgia USA and she won! " I sent in my application and when I got an e-mail back, about two weeks later, saying that I was Dream Girls Teen Miss Georgia I was so happy! I got off the computer and ran to my mom, yelling ‘I made it! I made it!’ One of my dreams had come true! I am Dream Girls Teen Miss Georgia, I now get to wear the crown and sash, and I’m so happy!"

Jaclyn says this, "I may be a Pageant queen, but I’m still me! I still love to do everything I did before, I still have the dream of being the best horseback rider and dancer, it’s just that now I have another dream, the dream of being Dream Girls Teen Miss USA and a role model for girls of all ages. What’s wrong with having many dreams, right? ‘ Why do they say the sky’s the limit when there are footsteps on the moon?’ I really believe that you can go as far as you want to, with anything you want to do. ‘If you can dream it, you can be it"

Jaclyn is now going to the national pageant, at the end of May, representing Milton along with our state of Georgia. "I’m so excited to be going to Nationals! Its such an honor to represent our lovely state of Georgia."

Jaclyn is now trying to earn enough money to pay for nationals. "Its not cheap being Dream Girls Teen Miss Georgia but its all worth it! This is now one of my many dreams and its slowly coming true and I’m so excited!"

If you would like to support Jaclyn please e-mail her at jaclynhf@bellsouth.net. Thank you for all your support and helping Jaclyn make her dreams come true!

No comments: