SUPPORT LIBERTY'S LAW!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

***ACCESSMILTON.COM ALERT***

30004usa.com brings the following to our attention from a neighbor. Please call 911 if this transpires in your neighborhood:

"Dear 30004usa.com:

My 12 1/2 year old child came home on her bus yesterday from school as she typically does. I was not home at the time, I was picking my other child up at his school. She is a student at Northwestern Middle School. We live on a street and not in a subdivision and the bus stop is at the end of our driveway. When she got off of the bus yesterday she noticed an old white truck parked on the other side of our street. When she started coming up the driveway the men in the truck started yelling for her to come over to them. She was naturally scared and quickly came up our driveway and typed in our gate code for our gate to open. The men in the truck followed her into our gated area and proceeded up to where our house is continually calling for her. She was extremely panicked and started to run to get away from these men. Thank God she jumped over our fence into our backyard to safety. She called 911 but unfortunately they did not ask enough questions nor did they ask how old she was. She then saw my neighbors car come into their driveway and she told the operator that she was ok. She then called me extremely upset and crying. I was back home within about 3 minutes or so. I immediately called the police back to come to my home to get more details from my child about this occurrence. This truck was white and had writing on the side. The men she thought were Hispanic. Please just keep your eyes open and be very aware of your surroundings. You do not want this to happen to your child. Please lets all work together to keep all of our children safe.

Thank you"

No comments: